To change the world through the elevation of the human spirit and to facilitate the unlimited possibilities of developmental, emotional, and physical powers.
Inspiring individuals with physical, developmental or emotional challenges to empower themselves to develop their full potential through the study and practice of Martial Arts and other Adapted Practices
“Changing our world one possibility at a time”
Long-term Goals & Objectives
- To develop a systematic and progressive training program focusing upon specialized adapted martial arts, other adapted practices and philosophies.
- To inform, assist and involve the public-at-large in creating open-ended learning opportunities for people with physical, developmental or emotional challenges.
- To create and integrated community of caring individuals dedicated to overcoming physical, developmental and emotional challenges.
- To create a national martial arts athletic program providing an avenue of achievement at the local, national and international levels for martial artist with special challenges.
- To secure long-term operations and enhance long-term financial security.
We are a non-profit corporation 501 (c) 3